Alzheimer’s Australia’s Staff Visit13 December, 2017
Dementia included in draft WHO programme of work31 January, 2018
September is World Alzheimer’s Month
It’s September, World Alzheimer’s Month and this year’s campaign is now underway.
This year’s theme is ‘Let’s Talk About Dementia’ and through talking and conversation we’re looking to increase awareness and to tackle the stigma that still surrounds dementia globally and prevents people seeking out the information, advice, support and help that they need.
Alzheimer’s Pakistan activities for World Alzheimer’s Month;
- Seminar on Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Lectures at different universities and colleges.
- Support Group Meeting
- Participate in TV shows and Radio Program for awareness
- Awareness Stalls at different places
- Basketball Challenge for Awareness.
Please contact Alzheimer’s Pakistan for more information on these events.